27.11.06

DARREN .........top hair dude!


HAIRDRESSER 4th FLOOR, LONDON
"Thin or bobbly socks offend me"

DARREN'S STYLE
Darren says he wears socks to match his shoes, not his outfit and that's it's wrong to wear black shoes with a brown belt or vice versa. We like Darren's black Miu Mui lace-ups with plain black socks and turned up jeans. Darren can wear what he likes (he can even get away with his Ziggy Stardust hair colour which he's currently sporting) as he was quoted as being the best hairdresser in London by The Independent. Dude!
DREAM SOCKS
"Brand new socks and the silk socks I wear with my Dior boots. I didn't know you could get silk socks for men but they're great if you have tight fitting boots as your feet don't sweat. I even wore them in the Australian heat with my boots and my feet stayed cool. Silk socks are the GO!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love his style, quite original. Darren- what a Dazzler!

Anonymous said...

what a dude.Dar has cut my hair it was a superior cut.Next time ill look down at his socks!