22.11.06

BJ CUNNINGHAM..........he's the man!

CEO GEORGINA GOODMAN, LONDON
"I call these my 'pulling socks'"
BJ's STYLE
He's teamed these bold Pantherella socks with dark brown cowskin Zanotti desert boots. His yellow t-shirt picks up the colour in the socks nicely. If you want to wear bold socks take that style tip from BJ. Not surprising given his past - he started by importing Harley Davidson into the UK and infamously launched "Death" cigarettes which sent shivers through the industry (to say the least) - his maverick style extends to his dress sense as well. BJ now runs one of London's leading shoe labels with his wife Georgina Goodman. You're the man!
MY DREAM SOCKS
"A horizontal striped sock in Corgi quality cotton. I love the fact that I can now talk with confidence about sock brands which gives me another strange but valid cul-de-sac to go down in my conversations."

No comments: